During this difficult time we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of everyone within our space.
Stringent cleaning procedures and social distancing are being strongly adhered to so rest assured you will be able to work confidently with us during this COVID-19 epidemic.
Flexible desk hire for home-based businesses, commuters or entrepreneurs who want to connect and collaborate.
What we’re missing is you.
Are you self-employed, working from home and need to get out more, but can’t afford your own office space?
Perhaps you are commuting into the city every day but want to work closer to home?
Or maybe you are looking to connect with, and leverage off, other small business owners?
We have the perfect solution! Simply hire a (hot) desk! We have some great packages to choose from…
The Creative Fringe is all about collaboration, and how better to collaborate than via flexible desk hire (or as we like to call them hot desks)? Our shared office space is energised and invigorating. Are you a commuter, small business owner, freelancer or consultant? Come on out and join us! Here are 3 great reasons!1. Flexibility + features
Desks can be hired for a day, a week or a month. Your desk rental includes desk hire, meeting rooms, break-out areas, Wi-Fi, tea and coffee, and many other fringe benefits! Monthly coworkers and permanent residents also benefit from 24-hour access, lockers and PO Box services.2. No bond, no locked-in contracts
Not only do hot desks save you money with office rental, bond, and all those other boring (yet expensive) issues, but they also provide unlimited opportunities for creative collaboration.3. Collaborate + network
Join our vibrant locals – all businesses welcome, and see how your projects can benefit from the inspiration of, and engagement with other professionals within our space – especially Penrith’s leading creative community. Collaborate, leverage off each other and network, network, network!
Choose from our very flexible packages designed for all levels of commitment!
We have a range of private offices for rent – rate calculated on space required (1-year rental commitment, dedicated office space, training room access per quarter, 24-hour access, private locker, PO Box service, a dedicated page on TCF website).
- Printing, scanning and faxing facility: 88c per A4 print
There are so many benefits to working in a co-working space, but here are a few extra for The Creative Fringe…
- Convenient parking, located close to Penrith CBD
- Desk hire from less than $15 per day (based on the Dedicated Fringer rate)
- 24/7 access for monthly members and residents*
- No capital expenditure required
- Printing, scanning and faxing facilities
- Guillotine, binding and laminating facilities
- NBN Wi-Fi
- Use of on-site meeting rooms & facilities
- PO Box services (for monthly members and residents)
- On-site shower (for those fitness fanatics!)
What you’ll need to bring
- Computer and mobile phone (we do not supply these)
- Towel and soap (if you want to use the shower)
- A big smile and a great attitude!
- Street parking is available (please do not park in the complex parking as our neighbors might get cranky)
- Recommended: A valid Public & Products Liability certificate of currency (our tenants are covered by our public liability, but your client/visitors aren’t)
We’re all about collaboration and abundance. About motivating, invigorating and energising. About stimulating and encouraging.
We have the expertise, the drive, the resources, and the creativity.
All that we’re missing is you.
Ready to rock!