THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT
Ok guys you wanted it – so here it is!!
Our very first Chunky Knit Cushion Workshop with Amy from The Knot Collective.
Who knew you could knit without needles just using your hands?
Learn how to make this luxurious chunky wool cushion in this 2.5 hour workshop.
What you will learn:
– How to hand knit in the round using chunky wool
– Tips and tricks to creating the perfect cushion
– Properties of wool, and how to care for your cushion
What you are provided with:
– Enough 100% Australian Merino wool to make your own cushion
– Round recycled PET fill cushion Insert
– A PDF pattern with how-to instructions (that will be emailed after the workshop)
– details of where to purchase chunky wool, to make your next project!
Hello! My name is Amy, the owner & creative behind The Knot Collective. I live in Sydney, in the very busy Inner West. I used to have a very busy, non-stop life. Working full time, being a mum to two little girls, living/commuting so close to the city, I was always rushing!! I decided I need to find an outlet & find a little bit of calm in my life.
After studying & then working in the fashion industry for 12 years I already had some knowledge of knitting and decided to explore more crafts such as crochet, macrame, weaving and arm knitting. I instantly fell in love, made a decision to slow things down, work part time, and soon after The Knot Collective was born.
The Knot Collective focuses on creating Modern Knitting and Crochet Kits and also teaching creative workshops. I want to pass my knowledge & skills on, I want people to re-connect with themselves and find the joy of working and creating something with their own two hands.
I source high quality products and always choose sustainable products when possible.
I look forward to meeting you at one of my work shops!