You will be guided through the process in a hands-on workshop and create your very own resin artwork.
You will be provided with a 50cm round (or hexagon) panel and dyes, pigments and pearlescent powders needed to create artworks with resin. I will be demonstrating how to work with the resin and how to mix colours and techniques for applying and creating designs. Your finished artwork will require a drying period of 24hours so will need to be collected after this time.
What you will learn
- You will be guided through the process in a hands-on workshop
- Create your very own resin artwork
- Create artworks with resin
What you will get
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
What to bring
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
What to wear
- Clothes you don’t mind getting paint on
- Great for beginners. All levels welcomed!
Please note that your finished artwork will require a drying period of 24 hours, so will need to be collected after this time. Our space is open Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
*Please note: We do not recommend this workshop to pregnant women as chemicals in the form of resins are used.