Come along and learn how to make your very own pair of earrings made out of polymer clay.
Come along and learn how to make your very own pair of earrings made out of polymer clay. Learn all the basic steps that are required when working with polymer clay and it will open a world of creative possibilities. Throughout the day you will learn many techniques such as conditioning clay, creating a slab, cutting out shapes, curing and also assembling your clay into earrings.
This class will be wildly creative and beginners are most definitely welcome. It will be a super chill day filled with food, beverages and plenty of laughs. We aim to send you home with at least one completed pair of earrings, depending on time flow you may possibly get to make a few pairs. Quality over quantity is a good motto to keep in mind in this instance.
• Tools to get a professional finish to your clay – and Polymer clay of course!
• Jewellery findings and appropriate tools to complete your gorgeous earrings.
• Notepad and paper to write down helpful notes and creative ideas that come to you.
• Food glorious food!
• Plenty of beverages to keep us hydrated.
• A welcoming, creative and fun environment.
What to bring:
• Come with a bit of a creative mood board in mind. Are there any particular colour combinations and/or patterns that speak to you? Incorporate this in your mood board. Pinterest is great for this kind of creative brainstorming.
• Come with an open mind and a willingness to learn and challenge yourself.